Selling your home today requires smart preparation and comprehensive marketing strategy.
After all, there are many homes on the market, so choosing the appropriate price and marketing tactics are the key. The Agents at the Edgemon Property Group work hard to sell our clients' homes quickly and for the best price possible. We employ detailed analysis and research, consult with you on timing and goals and then deploy some of the latest marketing capabilities in the industry to get your home maximum consideration. In every case, our mission is to get you the outcome you want and exceed your expectations along the way.
Edgemon Property Group Seller Services:
- Detailed market analysis and research on marketing comps to set price and timeline goals
- Expert home staging advice to get your home seen in its best light
- Professional photography and virtual home tours to showcase your home online
- High quality flyers for potential buyers, complete with glossy photos and details about your home's features
- Cutting-edge Demand Generation- see our top marketing outlets here
- Unique property-specific web page, engineered to convert leads
- Search Engine Marketing, Social Network Marketing, Classified Ad marketing, on-line video marketing and more
- Print marketing campaign, where we'll advertise your home in several major publications
- Direct mail campaigns and yard signage to get your home noticed by buyers in your local area
- Regular Communications - weekly correspondence to let you know what progress we're making towards getting your home sold
If you’re thinking about selling your home, contact us for a free consultation and analysis given the current market environment. We’ll be able to give you an idea of the price point required by the market to get your home sold.
- Featured Properties
Recent Blog Posts
In Fort Morgan, tranquility isn't just a word. It's a way of life. HISTORY There is perhaps no other milirary site in Alabama more significant than For... Read More
In today's Gulf Coast market, building a new home rarely seems to cross the minds of many buyers. In fact, most potential buyers would say, "Why Build?" ... Read More
Ever dreamed of owning a home on the Gulf of Mexico? I would guess that the answer is probably yes. This desire is universal for many reasons: waking up to t... Read More