The Edgemon Property Group partners with developers to find creative and cost effective solutions for successful growth while maintaining alignment with Baldwin County’s unique personality.
- Consultation on locations, site planning, pricing, floor plans, finishes, amenities, commercial space, construction, and overall client experience.
- Extensive experience working with top developers, architects, and marketers such as Kiva Dunes in Kiva Village.
Our results-driven team provides:
- Years of experience managing a unique Gulf Shores homes/condos and for sale/rental product mix
- First-hand market knowledge from people who live the Gulf Shores lifestyle
- Proven performance including some of Gulf Shores’ top producing agents
- Comprehensive marketing resources
- Unparalleled and personalized client service with an approachable Gulf Shores style
- A smooth process and a rewarding experience
By providing cutting edge marketing services, we can ensure that our new partner projects are connecting with the community and clearly communicating the benefits of a Southern Alabama lifestyle.
- Coordination with real estate Agents, brokers, web developers, and advertisers to develop unique and effective marketing programs
- Logo, web and collateral material design; media placements; public relations; and event coordination
- Cutting-edge on-line marketing plan including web sites, lead conversion pages, search engine marketing, social network marketing, classified ad marketing, on-line video marketing, on-line local marketing and a LOT more
Contact us today to find out how the Edgemon Property Group can provide your project with the maximum opportunity to accelerate sales velocity in the shortest time possible.
Recent Blog Posts
In Fort Morgan, tranquility isn't just a word. It's a way of life. HISTORY There is perhaps no other milirary site in Alabama more significant than For... Read More
In today's Gulf Coast market, building a new home rarely seems to cross the minds of many buyers. In fact, most potential buyers would say, "Why Build?" ... Read More
Ever dreamed of owning a home on the Gulf of Mexico? I would guess that the answer is probably yes. This desire is universal for many reasons: waking up to t... Read More