The Edgemon Property Group partners with developers to find creative and cost effective solutions for successful growth while maintaining alignment with Baldwin County’s unique personality.
- Consultation on locations, site planning, pricing, floor plans, finishes, amenities, commercial space, construction, and overall client experience.
- Extensive experience working with top developers, architects, and marketers such as Kiva Dunes in Kiva Village.
Our results-driven team provides:
- Years of experience managing a unique Gulf Shores homes/condos and for sale/rental product mix
- First-hand market knowledge from people who live the Gulf Shores lifestyle
- Proven performance including some of Gulf Shores’ top producing agents
- Comprehensive marketing resources
- Unparalleled and personalized client service with an approachable Gulf Shores style
- A smooth process and a rewarding experience
By providing cutting edge marketing services, we can ensure that our new partner projects are connecting with the community and clearly communicating the benefits of a Southern Alabama lifestyle.
- Coordination with real estate Agents, brokers, web developers, and advertisers to develop unique and effective marketing programs
- Logo, web and collateral material design; media placements; public relations; and event coordination
- Cutting-edge on-line marketing plan including web sites, lead conversion pages, search engine marketing, social network marketing, classified ad marketing, on-line video marketing, on-line local marketing and a LOT more
Contact us today to find out how the Edgemon Property Group can provide your project with the maximum opportunity to accelerate sales velocity in the shortest time possible.
- Featured Properties
Recent Blog Posts
In Fort Morgan, tranquility isn't just a word. It's a way of life. HISTORY There is perhaps no other milirary site in Alabama more significant than For... Read More
In today's Gulf Coast market, building a new home rarely seems to cross the minds of many buyers. In fact, most potential buyers would say, "Why Build?" ... Read More
Ever dreamed of owning a home on the Gulf of Mexico? I would guess that the answer is probably yes. This desire is universal for many reasons: waking up to t... Read More